Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010 but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl come January 2018. It was made through the love of lists, books and to bring readers together.
The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda’s Voice and asks you to turn to page 56 (or 56% in your e reader) of your book (any book) and share a sentence or two that doesn’t have spoilers.
Book Beginnings is hosted by Rose City Reader and is about sharing the first sentence or so of the book you’re currently reading.
Down the TBR Hole is a bookish tag created by Lost in a Story It is made to help us shorten our ever growing TBR piles!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!
Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Coffee Addicted Writer
The purpose of the Hop is to learn about new books, make friends with other bloggers, follow other blogs discover new books and gain more followers for your own blog. The hop will start on a Friday and end on a Thursday and will feature a weekly prompt asking a bookish question.