This will be my last tag before I go away for my family’s Christmas break to Korea. On looking back over the year I’d like to say in general I’ve been good although not so much with food and books though 😛 😛 so I guess the above image perfectly sums up nearly all my recent years! I saw this tag on Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews and it is one I’ve been seeing around quite a bit, so while I wasn’t tagged, this still looks like a really fun way to end the year 🙂
- Tag & link the person who tagged you.
- Tag and link Jenniely’s post, for she’s love to read everyone’s answers!
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done.
- Tag another 10 people.
The end to 2018 has come way too fast for me, the year has just flown by 😛 2019 on the other hand looks like it is going to be a year full of plenty of intriguing books, more than this year by the looks of it. Here are some of my most desired books for 2019 🙂
Down the TBR Hole is a bookish tag created by Lost in a Story It is made to help us shorten our ever growing TBR piles!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!