Hello again fellow readers! Another month seems to have passed in a blur and I still have yet to finish all my college library books let alone the public library books 😛 This month, like last month seems to be another slow one when it comes down to reading as I have been quite busy and I have been in a kind of go slow when it came to reading (even though most of the books I’ve been reading I enjoyed). I’ll say one thing though, I have quite a busy tbr for the following month not just because I’ll be going away but because there’s still pressure to finish all the college library books before the summer 😛 But anyway…
Down the TBR Hole is a bookish tag created by Lost in a Story It is made to help us shorten our ever growing TBR piles!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!
Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Coffee Addicted Writer
The purpose of the Hop is to learn about new books, make friends with other bloggers, follow other blogs discover new books and gain more followers for your own blog. The hop will start on a Friday and end on a Thursday and will feature a weekly prompt asking a bookish question.